Thursday, January 03, 2008

Musings

Happy 2008, I hope your year is filled with too many blessings to count!
I had a good semster, earned As in the two courses I took (Psychology and Geography). Both very interesting classes, though I really loved the Psychology. We spent some time on the brain, which, of course, is my favorite topic, as well as sleep and the importance of a good night's, development, and much, much more, all of it so fascinating. So now I have a bit of a rest before my next class, Anthropology. I may only take one this term, with The Nationals coming up, and posiibly hosting a foreign exchange student, plus gardening season, etc., I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew. I wish they offered Winter semester courses (accelerated 18 day classes), as January is the month to pretty much stay in and curl up with a book. It was -4 when I took the kids to school this morning, so The Count did not get his walkie this morning. Instead I will be making an appt for his yearly check-up, and Wet's first visit to the Vet.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment